10 Days Honeymoon Itinerary
COSTA RICA LUXURY & BOUTIQUE
COSTA RICA LUXURY & BOUTIQUE
DAY 1. SAN JOSÉ, COSTA RICA – BAJOS DEL TORO AMARILLO (90 MINUTES)
Welcome to San Jose, Costa Rica. Stunning Costa Rica is a feast for the senses visiting extraordinary settings while reveling in the luxury of boutique hotels. We will meet you at the airport and arrange for the delivery of your rental car. You have a 90-minute drive to your hotel, which is located in the magical environment of the tropical cloud forest, surrounded by waterfalls and a beautiful forest reserve. Accommodation: El Silencio Lodge & Spa.
DAY 2. BAJOS DEL TORO AMARILLO – ARENAL VOLCANO (2.5 HOURS)
Breakfast at the hotel. You have the morning free to enjoy the natural environment and activities available in the area, such as horseback riding, hiking in the forest, or practicing yoga. In the afternoon, the impressive Arenal Volcano awaits you, located in the Northern Plains. Along the route to the town of La Fortuna, you can see various agricultural and ornamental plant plantations, and livestock farms. Your hotel is strategically located to appreciate the massive volcano and also to enjoy some of the best hot springs in the region. Accommodation: Tabacón Thermal Resort & Spa.
Breakfast at the hotel. The hot springs of this hotel are one of the greatest attractions to enjoy in this region. Other top activities in the area include: visiting the Arenal Volcano National Park, zip line tours, suspension bridges, aerial tram tours, hiking and horseback riding tours to the La Fortuna Waterfall, and water activities on Lake Arenal. In addition, La Fortuna is a nice town to walk around, buy souvenirs, and get to know some of its traditional and international restaurants. Accommodation at Tabacón Thermal Resort & Spa.
Breakfast at the hotel. This morning, you will drive past beautiful landscapes and picturesque villages typical of the country on your way to the Tenorio Volcano. The always green scenery features agricultural plantations, cattle ranches, and rainforest. The Tenorio Volcano National Park is home to the incredible Celeste River (Rio Celeste), famous for its impressive light blue color from volcanic minerals. Accommodation at Río Celeste Hideaway.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today is free to enjoy the activities around the Celeste River and its tropical forest. Accommodation at Río Celeste Hideaway.
Breakfast at the hotel. This morning you will descend from the mountains to the Guanacaste savanna, extensive plains dedicated to agriculture and ranching. With a spectacular, always sunny climate, here you can enjoy beautiful beaches with different colors of sand. In addition, you will be in one of the richest areas for culture, music, gastronomy and hospitality in Costa Rica. Accommodation at Lagarta Lodge.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today is free to enjoy some of the many activities you can do in this area: visit the National Parks of Palo Verde and Rincón de la Vieja, beach activities, surfing, sport fishing, scuba diving, zip line tours, and horseback riding. You can also enjoy Costa Rican traditions like visiting an artisan village where they make indigenous crafts from clay, or listening to the music of the “marimba” and a delicious traditional dinner. Accommodation at Lagarta Lodge.
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day to enjoy activities in the area. Accommodation at Lagarta Lodge.
Breakfast at the hotel. You can enjoy your last morning in this tropical paradise, and then drive back to the Central Valley and San José in the afternoon. In the evening, you can visit a traditional Costa Rican restaurant offering live music and a dance show, or try international cuisine in one of the excellent restaurants of the area. Accommodation: Hotel Grano de Oro.
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart to the airport. You must be at the airport three hours before your flight departure time. Your rental car can be returned at the agency’s office near the airport; their shuttle will take you to the airport. Happy return trip home! We hope to have you visit us again.
Bajos del Toro Amarillo 1 Night / Arenal Volcano 2 Nights / Tenorio Volcano (Rio Celeste) 2 Nights / Guanacaste 3 Nights / San José 1 Night
- Transfer from the International Airport to the car rental company.
- Accommodation 1 night at El Silencio Lodge & Spa, breakfast included.
- Accommodation 2 nights at Tabacón Thermal Resort & Spa, breakfast included and unlimited use of the Thermal Resort.
- Accommodation 2 nights at Rio Celeste Hideaway hotel at Tenorio Volcano, breakfast included.
- Accommodation 3 nights at Lagarta Lodge in Playa Nosara – Guanacaste, breakfast included.
- Accommodation 1 night at Gran Hotel Costa Rica Curio, breakfast included.
- Sales tax
- Rental car includes: 9 days, Ssangyong Korando 4×4 car or similar, with mandatory basic insurance. The car is delivered from Day 1 of the program.
- Infants from 0-3 years are free of charge.
- Child rate applies from 4 to 12 years. Maximum 2 children sharing a room with their parents.
- Activities not indicated in the program.
- Car rental full coverage insurance.
Requisites for Rental Car:
- Valid driver’s license. A foreign license is valid in Costa Rica for 90 days from the date of entry into the country.
- Driver’s minimum age is 21 years old.
- The driver must carry a valid driver’s license of the country of origin.
- The driver must present a valid passport.
- The driver must present a valid credit card (AMEX, VISA, MASTERCARD) for the security deposit ($750 approximately).